What enclosure should I get?

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
Red foots eat fruit more than most tortoises I’ve heard they like mangoes. Tortoises should also be fed a variety of weeds like dandelions. I find dandelion greens at the grocery stores but mostly I just grow my food. I‘m sure that if you read some of the care sheets there will be a list of food that you can both buy and find.

Brian Nicoleau

Massachusetts
Red foots eat fruit more than most tortoises I’ve heard they like mangoes. Tortoises should also be fed a variety of weeds like dandelions. I find dandelion greens at the grocery stores but mostly I just grow my food. I‘m sure that if you read some of the care sheets there will be a list of food that you can both buy and find.
Yeah there’s a variety but I just want to know the main ones because I’m very s the they sell at my supermarket

Colorado Springs,CO
As long as you haven’t put pesticides or anything like that on your backyard or no one has put any outside in a while (a couple months at least or as directed on the label) than you can pick it from outside.

Nickolas

Pennsylvania
I have three separate 4 inch sulcatas. I went the cheapest but still okay route and am up to around $450 including the tortoises. I know that is a small amount compared to if you got an adult from scratch.

Colorado Springs,CO
There are many types of bark bedding including cypress mulch, if the label reads cypress mulch buy that. If by coconut soil you mean coco coir then that would also work. Another option for substrate is orchard bark.