What gender? ...Follow up

BekahBear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
These guys live outside full time. There are 3 of them. Their pen is just under an acre in size. It has been a couple years since I have asked about the gender of them. They were all suspected female last time I posted but I was told it was still a little early to say 100%. Since it has been a while I wanted to follow up and see if I can find out for sure yet what gender they all are. Unfortunately I didn't have anyone to help me with pictures so I had to roll them over for a few seconds to get pictures of their undersides and tails.

I labeled the pictures with A, B, or C so that you can easily tell who is who.

A and B came from the same place and are the same age.
A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg
B1.jpg B2.jpg B3.jpg B4.jpg B5.jpg

C came from out of state and I believe is a little younger even though you wouldn't know that by the size. C has always had some oddly shaped anal scutes. they curl inward and towards the tail. They had to be filed down a couple years ago because they were blocking the "exit" and making it hard for the tortoise to pass larger bowel movements (the tips of the scutes would catch on the poop and prevent it from exiting all the way. everything has been fine since the vet filed them down for us though).
C1.jpg C2.jpg C3.jpg C4.jpg C5.jpg