What is the story of your username?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
What's the 'story' behind your username? You might not have a 'reason/story' behind it, but the general point is, why is your username your username?
So when I created an account, I didn't know there was an existing YellowTurtle (sorry:p ) so the 01 on the end is really kind of funny! I love yellow, I love turtles, and I am the 01 and only (me)!
Just curious what yours is :D!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Painted turtles, redeared slider turtles, a yellow bellied slider, a russian tort, and a sulcata. They are the best ever! Turtles are kind of my original 'thing' so I think if I ever (who am I kidding?? Of course I will!) I'll get another turtle. I would love to venture into the area of keeping box turtles, which are really the best of both worlds!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
turtles are awesome but i hate dealing with the water! thats why I'm a tort guy!:D
I'm okay with all the water (some very helpful members [thanks guys!] told me about the PythonSiphon, which is a FABULOUS invention that I have no idea what I'd do without it!) because I like keeping things clean. I've been having issues with my large turtles, but it just make me like them more :mad:! Just kidding :D

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Those look delicious! I love grapes (and they are 'grape like') I've never heard of that fruit before. Do you have a tree?

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Those look delicious! I love grapes (and they are 'grape like') I've never heard of that fruit before. Do you have a tree?
I wish! I'm in Canada, now. We did have them in Brazil.

The other reason I picked the name is because Jabutí is the tupí word for tortoise. :)

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES