What is the story of your username?

jeffjeff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
cumbria england
that's a long depressing story . so here's the short version. but first u need to know who jeffjeff was it, was a piece of wood that ended up almost man shaped when cutting out other shapes for project. me being a big kid made it in to a little man and sat on the shelf of the workshop it sat there for years and became known to every one as little jeffjeff. so we had a massive argument with my parents, their the kind of people who think its ok to drink excessively and knock the kids about. afterwards we started getting heaps of horrible messages especially on facebook. wishing us all dead threatening to shoot us all ect ect. at the time jess was only 3 and the wife was a few days off giving birth to naty. so i decided the best thing was to forget they exist. so set up another account under the name jeffjeff so friends would know it was me. i ended up using that page more and more until people started calling me it as a joke and it stuck. alot of the same people ai talk to re on the different fishing forums i'm on so i used the same user name on them all. my real name is chris.

Flipper

MO, USA
Flipper was the name of my first goldfish (RIP) and she inspired me to be very involved in goldfish keeping :D

Flipper is my username on several forums :) that way I don't get confused...... and I remember my favorite calico ryukin :<3:

M

Maggie Cummings

...For the Japanese "ZERO" planes that flew into battleships at the end of WW-2...Every one else owned some slow American machine. (Lemming mentality.) :rolleyes:

I come from a family of Harley's and most of my husbands or boyfriends rode. We always called that kind of riceburner rider a "zipperhead" I think because so many ride those bikes so fast, but don't seem to use much sense, they unzip their heads and remove their brains...
Don't mean any insult. It's not the same way now, and I'm talking 30 or so years ago. Just relating an old story.
My sister (amazingly enough) used to ride her own full dresser. It was some sort of an anniversary edition, but I can't remember. It was red and had a sidecar. My sister! Can you just imagine her on a Harley??? While she was learning, she'd put me in the sidecar for weight. I'd be knocked over curbs, pointed at palm trees and generally just many adrenalin rushes riding with her...BUT, as will happen, she improved and got pretty good and we went on some rides. It was fun...

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
It's my name and that I am a serious Dale Earnhardt fan...3 was his car number. I may change it to 3fan4ever. He's dead now, but the loyalty remains. I like Kyle Busch now, I guess. I have a room in my house dedicated to Dale Earnhardt collectibles and my sister calls it the "Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship Room"..hehehe...

It's better when everyone can see it
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/dale-earnhardt-memorial-worship-room.25319/
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/dale-earnhardt-memorial-worship-room-part-2.25320/

M

Maggie Cummings

Wow, I don't even know what to say. I had forgotten all about them..Thanks so much for bring up that memory for me....it made me get teary eyes.
And yes, I have added to my collection and everything is still out. One of the things I bought is a clock with a #3 car that actually goes around. I'll post a picture, it's actually pretty cool.