What kind of tortoise is this?

Grace-Sophia

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hello all, I am trying to figure out what kind of tortoise this is for a friend, im not sure, looks like a sulcata, mabey a desert?
If any one knows please post down below! Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_4450.jpg
    IMG_4450.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 13

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas

Grace-Sophia

Texas
Sadly the young tort is no longer with her, she passed away from an unidentifiable cause, I also did not know her when she had the tort and if it was still living I would have her read these, the tort died a few years ago but she said she didn’t know what kind of tortoise it was so I thought I would give her a definite answer on her baby with angel wings. Thank you for all of your help, it is much appreciated, now the baby can rest.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Sadly the young tort is no longer with her, she passed away from an unidentifiable cause, I also did not know her when she had the tort and if it was still living I would have her read these, the tort died a few years ago but she said she didn’t know what kind of tortoise it was so I thought I would give her a definite answer on her baby with angel wings. Thank you for all of your help, it is much appreciated, now the baby can rest.
Very sorry to hear that, and I'm sorry for her loss :(