What kind of tortoise???

thatoneperson

Location (City and/or State)
Port Hueneme
not sure the species of the tortoise I have? Any help on identifying him would be gladly appreciated!

Attachments

• FF10D210-50E2-48BE-8712-0AF91ABFB0ED.jpeg
    FF10D210-50E2-48BE-8712-0AF91ABFB0ED.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60

thatoneperson

Port Hueneme
G

yes. Its been kept extremely dry and its eyes are not right. Is this ur tortoise?
No he is not mine. I am watching him for someone so I was also unsure on which fruits and veggies are safe for him to eat. Also was hoping to gain some insight/advice so I can elaborate the information given to me for the person who owns him.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
No he is not mine. I am watching him for someone so I was also unsure on which fruits and veggies are safe for him to eat. Also was hoping to gain some insight/advice so I can elaborate the information given to me for the person who owns him.
Give this a read and come back w any questions

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
that's a good idea. Let the owner know about the tremendous resource this forum is.

Read through this care sheet and pass it along to the owner as well;

thatoneperson

Port Hueneme
Give this a read and come back w any questions
Thank you so much I appreciate this a lot. If I have questions I will come back to ask

thatoneperson

Port Hueneme
that's a good idea. Let the owner know about the tremendous resource this forum is.

I

thank you very much! Once they return I will be showing them this. For the time being what I am able to for him to help him I will be starting it right away.