What music do you listen to?

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
I like metal, rock and emo! Not much rap but I like some Eminem. I love Avenged Sevenfold. I also listen to Fallout Boy, Linkin Park, against me, Hinder, Papa Roach, OK Go, the Used, Fuel, Weezer, Simple Plan... I also like classic rock.

Totally_Tortoise

5 Year Member
Madera California
I like metal, rock and emo! Not much rap but I like some Eminem. I love Avenged Sevenfold. I also listen to Fallout Boy, Linkin Park, against me, Hinder, Papa Roach, OK Go, the Used, Fuel, Weezer, Simple Plan... I also like classic rock.

Yes! Avenged sevenfold and papa roach r for sure one of my favorites!

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Hmm.. I’m not sure if I have a favorite genre, because I just have a bunch of favorite songs from different ones, lol. Maybe edm and some hip-hop?

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Country (real country, not this hip hop country), southern rock, and classic rock.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Country ,rock,blues, some blue Grass ,metal .... I like a lot of different styles of music . My family is very musical we all play an instrument .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
All of my boys can play the crap out of a guitar . I play drums or should so used to . Wife plays a French horn in a guitar .

Bambam1989

East Texas
All 3 Hanks, Bob Wills and the Texas playboys, Texas Tornadoes, Frank Zappa. On a side note, kid rock ain’t no son of Hank, he’s a yank.
I believe Kid Rock is from Michigan.. so yep. My mother in law is from there[emoji15]
I like just about all genres of music, except rap.

kellygirl64

Upstate NY @ 90 miles left of NYC
I love Pink Floyd, opera, classical, orchestral, show-tunes, choral, Styx, Led Zep, Steely Dan, U2, Linkin Park, Leon Bridges, Marvin Gaye, oldies and 70's. I listen to theses varieties daily. I don't watch tv and I don't listen to modern music, per say. I doubt I've ever knowingly heard a Justin Bieber, Katy Perry or well, I don't really know the 'new' folks LOL. I like old county, very early rap and silence, lots of silence.

Bee62

Germany
Great I’m not the only one !
You are definitely not the only one ! @Grandpa Turtle 144
I love Country&West ( old songs ! ) and Rock & Roll. The "newest" music I hear is from the 90 th when I was young and it was my disco-time.
One of my famous "oldies". Real, clear, pure handmade music, without a lot of technic.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Oh my goodness! The only one I've ever heard of is Eminem! I must be a crusty old tort! [emoji53]