What noise did she just make? (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
FLORIDA
I was recording Bowser eating some yellow squash and she made a loud weird noise. I recorded a video of her a while ago and shown it to you all on here last time and the conclusion was a burp. This time it was really really loud. I'm thinking a burp still but I could be wrong, lol.

It happens :10 seconds into the video.....
http://youtu.be/_-c1xcJGvu4

What do you think??? :rolleyes:

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Is it not her sneezing? Emrys does that when he's soaking or drinking, after he's put his head in water and got it on his face. :p

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
tyler0912 said:
XD sounds like when you jump on a leather sofa! :p

It did kinda sound like that, lol. But no leather sofa here... And it's not a sneeze. Those are cuter that what that noise was and shorter too.

FourTortoise

5 Year Member
Miami, FL
Don't worry its nothing to worry about. Our tortoise does the same thing. What happens is when they get scared they exhale really fast so they can go in their shell.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Sounds like she's creaking! Like a door creak in a creepy old house!

Now we know how they do the sound effect! They use sulcatas :p

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
My sulcata does that when he is eating something wet like watermellon, its a strange noise but right after he does it he digs right back in. I just assumed that he was eating to fast and it was just a loud swallow, but I am not sure.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
dalano73 said:
My sulcata does that when he is eating something wet like watermellon, its a strange noise but right after he does it he digs right back in. I just assumed that he was eating to fast and it was just a loud swallow, but I am not sure.

She was eating really really fast actually. I haven't given her yellow squash in a couple of weeks I think and for a while know it has been her favorite food. When I set it in with her she went straight for it, lol.

They could get a lot of movie effects from these guys, lol. It's too funny all the sounds they make :p

Thank you for the responses everyone. I was thinking a burp, but it's always nice to hear others makes sure it's true, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.