What other hobbies are you serious about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

5 Year Member
Hi all,
Newbie Tort owner here, but am getting serious quick! We all have this Tort hobby in common, but what other hobbies are any of you seriously into? I myself am a HUGE live music fan. I actually love to record live bands to listen to any time I want. It's cool going to see a band play, and leaving with an audience recording of the show you just saw. I've been doing this for about 14 years. I have a couple thousand dollars worth of microphones and pre-amps and recorders. I'm nuts, and my wife is a saint for putting up with me... How 'bout you?
MarkE

KiKi54

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alberta
Sooo many haha Snowboarding, ice fishing, camping, running, cooking, cleaning haha go go go i guess being busy is my hobby lol.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Right now between work and my tort's I don't have time for much else, I hope soon though. I did enjoy fishing and coin collecting...

68merc

10 Year Member!
Fresno, CA
Fishing, wood working and anything that gets me out pf the house and away from a crowd!

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I have lots of intermittent hobbies, usually when money and time permit. Sewing, rock concerts, any type of DIY project, cooking/canning/baking/grilling, gardening, camping. I'm a HUGE HUGE Halloween nut, which explains my absence of late... ONLY 40 more days til our party. ;)

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Fishing, fly fishing, hunting, anything outdoors, and wrestling like not the fake but like high school wrestling Thank the LORD. :D

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
pottery. deeply committed to it when the weather turns fair (less than 80* - studio is in the garage, and in Phoenix, that means HOT). Some have mentioned fishing, but for me fishing is LIFE.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
My main hobby is my horses. I've been riding since I was 2. :)

Other hobbies are:
Gigs :) (Comedy and music. Lined up for end of this year is my FAV band Motley Crue :) So excited to see them live!)
Photography
Video Editing
Photo Editing
Dog Agility/Training

Thats about it.

My latest video edit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5M3XVtPkr4 :)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I enjoy running, cooking; I recently started baking. I love reading but I haven't read for pleasure in probably years :( Although I'm obsessed with reading blogs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.