What other reptiles do you keep?

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California
I have been keeping tortoises and other reptiles form the time i was a young kid my deepest interests has always been in tortoises and turtles but i have tried lots of different reptiles snakes lizards frogs turtles. I have even breed several other species but in the last few years i have come back to focus on my tortoises exclusively. Just thought it would be fun to see what other reptiles some might be keeping and enjoying!

yitzysturtles

monsey ny
I have been keeping tortoises and other reptiles form the time i was a young kid my deepest interests has always been in tortoises and turtles but i have tried lots of different reptiles snakes lizards frogs turtles. I have even breed several other species but in the last few years i have come back to focus on my tortoises exclusively. Just thought it would be fun to see what other reptiles some might be keeping and enjoying!
I have 2 pink bellied sideneck
Ans 2 red ear sliders

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Right now just leopard geckos. But in the past blue tongue skink, monkey tailed skink, uromastyx, corn snakes, ball pythons, Pac man frog, five lined skink.

In addition to of course my box turtles and red foot.

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Northern California
Right now just leopard geckos. But in the past blue tongue skink, monkey tailed skink, uromastyx, corn snakes, ball pythons, Pac man frog, five lined skink.

In addition to of course my box turtles and red foot.
Very cool! I think monky tailed skinks would be so fun!

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
I have a bearded dragon, but I’m hoping to get a ball python and a leopard gecko in the future! I also want a PacMan frog, but that’s not a reptile, lol.