What was the silliest thing your tort or turt did?

Jemma

Location (City and/or State)
Nevada, Iowa
My Russian tortoise scratches at the sides of her wall if we don't take her outside for an hour in the afternoon. Once she has done her hour of grazing on dandelions and/or violets, she is completely content to roam her enclosure and chew on her cuddle fish bone.

Oliverland

Virginia
Oliver goes on night time rampages when the lights don’t go off soon enough. So I wake up in the morning complete and utter chaos!

Braeden p

Pottstown PA
My Russian tortoise scratches at the sides of her wall if we don't take her outside for an hour in the afternoon. Once she has done her hour of grazing on dandelions and/or violets, she is completely content to roam her enclosure and chew on her cuddle fish bone.
Mine scratches at the walls of the walk was not long enough for what Betty likes and goes crazy.

Jeanettics

Sacramento, CA
Tortellini will sleep with all his legs sticking out in different directions. Sometimes he steps on his food while eating and yanks it out of his mouth lol

Blastoise

5 Year Member
My tortoises climb logs and rocks and they will be holding themselves up with their front legs and their back legs will be off the ground wildly flailing.