What was the silliest thing your tort or turt did?

Stacedan88

Location (City and/or State)
Glasgow
Just yesterday my wee Russian who is called sonic spotted some fresh food through a space in his hide. He was very insistent of attempting to squeeze through a space that is slightly smaller than his head. Was very cute I had to remove his hide so he could get to his food

Billna the 2

Smoaks sc
Mine flipped in her water bowl And will not touch any water but was saved in 30 seconds.
Yeah that’s kinda the same with me, I was out side when she flipped over the rock I had set up wrongly though it was awhile ago it still brings memories

lxsnmls

Palmdale
My desert tortoise Terry Tortelli fell head-over-heels in love with a plant pot lol! I was using the pots to protect some plants until big enough to withstand his grazing (and no, he wasn't just trying to get at the plant... I offered it and he couldn't have been less interested). He literally spent days circling, mooning and head-bobbing over the pot(s)... felt so bad about his unrequited love that I went ahead and planted them ;-) Tried to post videos but .mp4 files not supported :(

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Here’s a new one for all of you.
My husband and I finally got to take our large sulcata tort out side for some sun.
We set up a picnic blanket to sit on as to watch her mow the lawn..then the neighbor and his wife came over to see what was going on. As we were explaining What we were doing ... my tort walked over closer to us and stopped eating , looked up at me puzzled.... AND PASSED WIND!!! .... and I mean like a trucker who had just eatin a can of chili!!!? funny thing was ....everybody thought it was everybody else!!! Until she did it again!! And then Walked away—as if to say.. “ yea, that was me-SO?”
needless to say— I was MORTIFIED!
atleast the neighbors will mind their own business next time we are out side.??