What's everybodies name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mky2k

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central New Jersey
The title says it all. No last name, just first, and the other initials if you care to. My name is Michael, and my middle and last name start with m, too. So yeah, me initials are M.M.M.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
Hi Michael, my name is Laura. A lot of people call me Laurie so when I signed up, Laura was taken as a screen name, so I went with Laurie:)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Sorry I can't tell you my name, they are watching, They are always watching.

waterboy

5 Year Member
Riverbank, CA
In the words of Monty Python."What is your name?What is your favorite color?What is the relative air speed of an unlaiden swallow?"
Andrew Orange African or Europian?

I DON'T KNOW THAT AHHHHH!!!!!!

chase thorn

10 Year Member!
Colorado Springs, CO
Chase is not my first name, but it is the name I go by as it's my middle name! My two first names, (yes I have two) are initialed J and L. My last name is not Thorn. but has 'Thorn' in it :) So It's J.L.C.T

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
chase thorn said:
Chase is not my first name, but it is the name I go by as it's my middle name! My two first names, (yes I have two) are initialed J and L. My last name is not Thorn. but has 'Thorn' in it :) So It's J.L.C.T
You lost me after "chase is not my first name"

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
chase thorn said:

Lol my name is complicated too lol the Q is for Quyen. I also have two first name :), initialed B and Q and my last and middle initial is N. So mine is B.Q.N.N

Status
Not open for further replies.