Whats happening guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanieltheAnvil

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bradenton, Florida
Hey everyone my name is Daniel. I am an animal lover with a history of reptiles and dogs. I have a great dog named taylor and I just got a 2month old Sulcata named Doolin.

Doolin is the name of an Irish town where you can find the tallest Cliffs in the world, the cliff of Moher. Since Sulcata are some of the biggest, I thought the name is fitting. its pronounced (DO-Lynn) I guess its pretty gender neutral.

I'm excited to start this journey with him and I already am planning a huge enclosure for my backyard. good thing I have a few year before he'll need it.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Welcome to the forum Daniel! Thats a great name for your sulcata, very creative. You will find loads of info in the sulcata section part of the forum and you can learn a great deal from all the posts.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome... congrats on your new baby. Very nice choice I must say. You will find lots of useful information here. Good luck

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome :) Check out the threads below in my post. They are all great reading for raising a sulcata.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Daniel!

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Welcome! Love the name :D btw I thought this was going to be a post about something bad happenting to your tortise with the title "Whats Happening Guys!" Its funny how meanings of phrases change as you see it in context.

Status
Not open for further replies.