What's that scratching at the door?

thehowards

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central FL
So I was sitting in the house looking at the reef tank and I heard a scratching noise at the back door. I don't know why but I instantly thought Thor was in trouble and went to investigate. When I opened the door I found Thor trying to break into the house. It's been a couple months now that he has free roam of the back yard and usually he won't come onto the back patio slab and would stay mostly to one half of our back yard which is your standard sub division size. Lately just for the past few days I've caught him on the other side of the yard and on the back patio the first time I caught him on the back patio he pooped on it right when I went inside. Now he is trying to break in lol. He actually just sat on the rug for a minute and decided he wanted to be outside where it's nice and warm here in central Florida. Here is a picture of him letting him self into the house right after I opened the door. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1446741260.570315.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
quote the Raven, never more :)

thehowards

5 Year Member
Central FL
Ha Ha I Great pic , I guess Thor misses the pleasure of your company ! :D

Yea I am starting to think he is finally opening up. The three years I have had him he still hides when I try to rub his head. He will let me rub his nose and between his eyes. He also tells me in his own way when he is ready for bed each night too. When I go check on him around 4-5 I he will either ignore me or charge straight at me while staying close to his enclosure where his burrow is.