Where are my musicians?

dannylozano10

Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio,tx
Hey guys I have always wondered if there were a lot of musicians on TFO... So who are my musicians?

I play the trumpet mellophone and French horn I'm in marching band concert band and jazz band :)

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
i play guitar a little bit of drums and some bass im not talented in any of them but yeah lol i used to play the trombone in school tho

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Bass. I played in a hard rock/ metal band for 12 years.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I used to play piano, but haven't sat down to it in many, many years.

Yelloweyed

5 Year Member
SoCal California
Piano, French horn and flute. Starting to play trumpet/coronet - just to help my son with his band class.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Piano, very "amateuresque", have music teacher for my family who is awesome, comes to the house. We turned our living room into music studio with all kinds of instruments. The kids are learning piano, then daughter and I took 1 yr of violin, then she's been taking acoustic and electric guitar, one of the twins piano and the other one drums. I was gonna start mandolin but my hands stopped working (very sore and stiff knuckles) so I have to put that one off till that goes away. I'm an optimist too! believing that this IS going away music has always been a huge part of my life. Love it! Daughter is also in classical ballet, has been doing it since she was a baby. All 3 kids have always been in school choir and I always encourage them to audition for talent shows.

dannylozano10

San Antonio,tx
Piano, very "amateuresque", have music teacher for my family who is awesome, comes to the house. We turned our living room into music studio with all kinds of instruments. The kids are learning piano, then daughter and I took 1 yr of violin, then she's been taking acoustic and electric guitar, one of the twins piano and the other one drums. I was gonna start mandolin but my hands stopped working (very sore and stiff knuckles) so I have to put that one off till that goes away. I'm an optimist too! believing that this IS going away music has always been a huge part of my life. Love it! Daughter is also in classical ballet, has been doing it since she was a baby. All 3 kids have always been in school choir and I always encourage them to audition for talent shows.

Wooooooooow that's amazing!!!!!!

4jean

5 Year Member
New York State
I myself am not particularly musical but I love music. We have a music studio in our house. My husband and son who are both in bands play pretty much any instrument...guitar, drums,piano, harmonica, sax, cello....I am constantly surrounded by music:)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
All of my family plays some kind of musical instrument.

Crzt4torts

5 Year Member
Northeastern US
I played flute ages ago. My youngest son (college aged) plays percussion, mostly drums set and marimba. I love the sound of the marimba.

T Smart

5 Year Member
Chicago, IL
Does anyone recommend any "beginner" acoustic guitars? I've been wanting to learn for a while.

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
Does anyone recommend any "beginner" acoustic guitars? I've been wanting to learn for a while.

Depends on the type, sound, and style you wish to learn. If you're not at that point yet you can always purchase a cheap $50 model and go from there.