Where Can I Buy in Bulk?

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Hi y'all.
I'm trying to find a website where I can buy Mazuri (the original formula) in 25 pound bags and at least 10 pounds of spineless cactus. I'm attempting to save lots of money on shipping. :D
Thanks.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Mazuri. Com is the cheapest I have found fir 25 lbs bags . As for cactus you local supermarket sells it .

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Mazuri I can find anywhere, and the supermarket I found only stocks like 3 pads at a time. :dodgy: and its far.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Look for a feed store. Where are you? Is there "Red Barn" near you? You can order a bag for about $30 if you include tax.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
I think Grandpaturtle has posted a thread on how to grow the cactus. I am about to buy a few from Amazon. It grows like weeds in a pasture next to my work but before I could harvest some, they mowed it down and set up a pad site for all the new power poles in Grapevine Texas.

Also, Mexican super markets sell pre cut bags for about 3 - 4 dollars each. Not very much if you are feeding big torts, but it is a start.

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
I never heard of it until I joined the forum in January. I'm going to buy some soon though!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Let me check out what type os growing at my grandma's. Then I'll let you know.