Where can I find a stand for a 40 gallon?

Utapie

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
I recently got a 40 gallon (36 in L x 18 in W x 18 in H) for my future tortoise
Yes I know they grow big. It's only temporary till it grows out of it since I'd be baby. Then it'll be moved outside as soon as it grows.
But I can't seem to find a stand for it, do they make stands for reptile tanks? Or would I have to build one?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
As long as it's a 40 gallon standard an aquarium stand will work.
But because of the lack of water, this thing will be light enough to place on just about any stand or table

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes I know they grow big. It's only temporary till it grows out of it since I'd be baby. Then it'll be moved outside as soon as it grows.
But I can't seem to find a stand for it, do they make stands for reptile tanks? Or would I have to build one?
It will likely need a bigger enclosure before it moves outside to live.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
If you have any thrift stores near by check them out for a table that would work. Probably the least expensive way to go since it will be a temporary setup.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Any species will outgrow a 40 gallon tank in a few months. The tortoise will not be large enough to live outside for at least a year or two depending on species and growth rate. You will need another size.

Also, open topped tanks are not a good way to house babies. You need a closed chamber.