Where can I get a baby razorback? ( and a pic of my turtle)

SadBroSk8Board

Location (City and/or State)
New York State
Hi, I'm a foreigner in the NY, and I plan to have a baby razorback turtle. I don't have problems about how to raise it because I have 10+ years of raising different turtles in my hometown. But. I'm having trouble finding a reliable breeder. Backwater Reptiles emailed me today, telling me that they were unable to ship my order because their razorback turtle was just sold out. I would appreciate it, if you could give me some other recommendations. I already set up the environment for a baby razorback :)

Also, allow me to share one of my loved kids to you. He is a Chinese pond turtle (mauremys reevesii).
turtle.JPG

TeamZissou

Albuquerque, NM
I have no idea how reputable they are, but nauti-lasscritters.com listed some on a recent fauna classifieds ad:

ZenHerper

New Jersey
So many people bought turtles and tortoises last year most sellers are sold out. Babies are hatching and establishing now.

Shelled Friends is sold out of last year's stock. Contact them about this year's prospects and if they have a waiting list:

The others I've seen lately are from online mass resellers or on craigslist (you can find really nice animals in need of a new home).

faunaclassifieds.com has listings from resellers and private owners/breeders.

Don't be satisfied with the clever sales blurb on a website. Ask a lot of questions to be sure of their origin, care to-date, and detailed health guarantees. It's always better to wait for a healthy well-started animal than to struggle with one that has been passed around and is stressed out.