Where is the best and safest site to buy adult breeding torts

Colombiatort

Location (City and/or State)
Fl pompano
I bought one tort last week fell in love bought another one today... now I want like 30 Herman’s lol

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I bought one tort last week fell in love bought another one today... now I want like 30 Herman’s lol
It will be safer if you wait until you have some experience at tortoise keeping first. Research research research. You need to became better and more experienced at caring for them. And remember...you don't just put a buncha torts together like Sodom and Gomorrah and expect tons of eggs to hatch with people to sell themt o...it don't work like that...and welcome btw

Colombiatort

Fl pompano
It will be safer if you wait until you have some experience at tortoise keeping first. Research research research. You need to became better and more experienced at caring for them. And remember...you don't just put a buncha torts together like Sodom and Gomorrah and expect tons of eggs to hatch with people to sell themt o...it don't work like that...and welcome btw
Trust me I got a lot of time on my hand countless nights reading n watching videos.... everything u need to kno is on websites and small talk with other exprienced keepers... thank u for the feed back tho