Where Should I Buy A Russian Tortoise Online? Please Someone Help

Lizard Loco!!

Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
Hey everyone I’m really new to this so don’t be annoyed or disappointed if I’m wrong on some stuff. Anyways it’s almost my birthday and I’m wanting a Russian tortoise I would like to know where to buy one online in healthy condition. I’ve heard about all the bad mass breeders and I want to make sure my baby is in tip-top condition. I already checked tortoise yard and tortoise supply but they don’t have them any other suggestion?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
@Carol S
@kanalomele

I've personally bought half a dozen babies from each of them, and you simply cannot find healthier better babies from any source. A+++++++ for both of them and for the tortoises I got from them. Zero complaints, and that is unheard of from me.

Plano
Check underground reptiles. they go for 59.99(im pretty sure) but they have shipping. you could also check arizona tortoise compound and american reptiles distributor

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Check underground reptiles. they go for 59.99(im pretty sure) but they have shipping. you could also check arizona tortoise compound and american reptiles distributor
Underground reptiles definitely isn’t a reputable seller. Be sure to do a search for their reviews on the forum :)

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Well they’re legit for me sooooo idk. You could also just check the pet store
Pet store is also definitely not reputable. They have wild caught sub adults many of the times that have worms or respiratory infections. If they even have baby russians, they are probably not raised correctly either.