Where should I put her favorive hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hello
I will put 3 hides in Hermy's new home. I will put one on the cold side, 1 on the hot side and 1 in the (in between) side. Now in her terrarium, she has 2 hides but she always go in the same one. The terrarium is kinda small so I have no choice to put her favorite hide in the middle but there will be a lot of more space on the new tort table I am building. Where should I put her favorite hide (she is in there 80% of the time) on the cold side, hot side or in between.

Thanks

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Isa, you can just watch where she snuggles down in her new tort table and put her favorite hide there. You may find you rearrange it more than once to get things just right for her. She will let you know how she wants it arranged, you just have to keep your eye on her she will eventually tell you.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Crazy1 said:
Isa, you can just watch where she snuggles down in her new tort table and put her favorite hide there. You may find you rearrange it more than once to get things just right for her. She will let you know how she wants it arranged, you just have to keep your eye on her she will eventually tell you.

Hello Robyn

You always have the right answer :).

Thanks a lot

Isa

Status
Not open for further replies.