Where to buy a Western Hermann's tortoise?

dhollkell

Location (City and/or State)
Utah
Hello there and happy holidays!

I am looking to purchase a Western Hermann's tortoise. Does anyone have recommendations of reputable, legitimate, and trusted breeders? Does anyone know of any currently for sale, perhaps? I am certainly willing to wait, if needed.

Thank you so much for the guidance! There are so many options out there, but some genuinely don't seem legitimate. I could use some guidance!

Cheers!

dhollkell

Location (City and/or State)
Utah
@HermanniChris
They may have them.
Thank you for the response, and yep, I'm definitely familiar with Garden State Tortoise. I fear I have spent a truly embarrassing number of hours watching their videos and resources while researching this pet purchase. They are amazing, tremendously helpful, and absolutely adorable (both the family and the tortoises)!!

Unfortunately, I tried contacting them via their website about a month ago. No response.

I know they've gotten quite popular as of late, and they're probably just inundated with contacts and requests. I totally get and respect that. I was curious if there may be possibly other resources who sell tortoises and could....um, respond?

agentmorgan

5 Year Member
Did you send only one email? Perhaps the computer gremlins got it. I've never gone more than a couple days, if that, for replies.