Where to buy leopards and sulcatas?

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Bodfish
So, I bought from LLLReptile and I believe the tortoises I got may have been started wrong. Unfortunately they are not thriving the way I hoped in the best conditions I can provide. I have much space here at my new ranch and wish to have a large number of tortoises at some point. Who sells sulcatas and leopards that start the tortoises right? And when do they usually become available? I already know about @Tom and will hopefully get a few from his next clutch but I was wondering if there are others and if they have prices, websites etc. TYIA

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Besides those listed, there is also @Elohi for leopards.
Anyone that is a long time active member of TFO that breeds and sells I would consider buying from.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
So, I bought from LLLReptile and I believe the tortoises I got may have been started wrong. Unfortunately they are not thriving the way I hoped in the best conditions I can provide. I have much space here at my new ranch and wish to have a large number of tortoises at some point. Who sells sulcatas and leopards that start the tortoises right? And when do they usually become available? I already know about @Tom and will hopefully get a few from his next clutch but I was wondering if there are others and if they have prices, websites etc. TYIA

In what country do you reside. I'm not sure Tortoises can be shipped internationally? I have six 2-3 month old Leopard (Pardalis, Babcocki) raised using @Tom's method, but I don't know where Bodfish is located.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here's a little trick for you all to know about - if you click on the location a member has posted the program tells you where that location is. So when I click on "Bodfish" it tells me that it is in California.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Here's a little trick for you all to know about - if you click on the location a member has posted the program tells you where that location is. So when I click on "Bodfish" it tells me that it is in California.

I thank you very much @YvonneG, I'm probably the only person who did not know that. Bodfish sounded so British! LOL

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
I thank you very much @YvonneG, I'm probably the only person who did not know that. Bodfish sounded so British! LOL

LMAO Bodfish is a small stix town in California :D