Where's everyone from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malonemadness

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I have lived all over too! Born in Georgia but moved when I was 7. I have lived in Missouri, Ohio, Maryland, Florida and Texas. I now live in San Marcos, CA. Just north of San Diego.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Living outside of the small village of Theresa, WI at present. Grew up in AR. Have lived in AZ, TX, OK, MD, and SC as well. Prefer the climate in AZ and feel more at home there but I cant keep my exotic venomous snakes there so I wont be moving back there for a long time. (have lived there twice already) Maybe one day I will retire there. lol This will be my first winter in the frigid north so Im making plans for my Torts that dont hibernate at the moment. Luckily we have a large finished basement!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I am from Tabernacle, NJ. I am in the Pine Barrens - they call us piney's and hicks. Maybe I will sick the Jersey Devil on them!

T-P

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Coventry, England
WOW not many UK'resi's here eh?

Terryo, my mother loves NY, she wants to live there sometime when shes in her OAP's

R

Rosey09

:p
Bansh88 said:
I know Tortoises are a worldwide favorite and I've noticed some slightly non-American grammar and spelling going around. So I was wondering where everyone is from.
I'm in El Cajon, a suburb of San Diego.

HI Ya, I'm from Newtownabbey Co.Antrim Northern Ireland. It is 8 miles from Belfast. Nice to meet you![/b][/color]

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
I/m from Massachusetts. Thought I saw a Boston MA, but then found out they moved!!(CPierce) Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.