Who are the famous people you've met?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
hi, when i was a wild child i met jody foster twice in one night. the first club i was at she said it wasnt her. later that night , i went to another club. we bump into each other and i told her to stop following me around. it was her and we and a good laught. that was in norwalk and bridgeport, ct. i belive she was going school at yale at that time.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I forgot one, I went to high school with Terell Suggs #55 of the Baltimore Ravens. Even back then, everyone knew he was going to go pro and they wanted to make sure he got through high school...it was actually kind of weird to see all of the special treatment he got.

Those were some of the funnest high school football games I went to though.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Musicians: Willie Nelson, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Joan Jett, Stephane Wrembel, Hoyt Axton, Van Cliburn, Alan Munde, Slim Richey, Joe Carr, Sharon White, Ricky Skaggs. Toured w/ John Prine for about a year.

Politicians: Former POTUS Jimmy Carter (at an airport), Gov. Rick Perry (no comment, but at a fund-raiser), David Duke (makes Perry look like a reputable individual, at another fund-raiser).

Athletes: Pierre Garcon, Midge Dandridge, Fred Bear, Howard Hill, Byron Ferguson.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
KingInCulver said:
i am terrible with actually recognizing celebrities as themselves. more often, i will be >thisclose< to saying, "has anyone ever told you that you look like that celebrity [their name here]?" luckily my friends will grab me before that happens (again) since they know i have a problem.

Haha! I have the same problem! I never recognize celebrities! My friends always do, though and they're like "Do you know who that was?" and my answer is usually something like "huh?" haha! I once told Selena Gomez that she "looks like that chick from the Disney channel."

Hauntmom

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
I met Ray Park (darthmall), Verne Troyer (mini me), Hilary Duff, lol Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Daniel Logan (young Boba fett) that's all I can think of right now. I got my picture with all of them too :)

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I wanna meet Darth Maul!! He is so awesome!! hahaha. He was also the only redeeming character in that GI Joe movie -_-

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
I met Angelina Jolie on nature hike in Belize. We hit it off right away. Afterwards we hung out on a private yacht but I couldn't stay very long. She kept coming on to me and her breath was bad. Deal breaker.

This happened.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Oh, We are friends with Javier Colon. He won the first season of the Voice. I am not sure if he is a celebrity though. He grew up with my husband and was with the Derick Truck's band before going out on his own. His wife Maureen and kids are really sweet and live about 10 minutes from us.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I met Prince.....dont know if many of you like him but I do and it was amazing!! I went to his concert....6th time and I was in the second row with my friends. He pointed at me and my friend beside me and we got to go on stage for about a second. Only a second but it was totally amazing! :)

anyone like him?

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Van Halen (before they were famous...and Dave on a more regular basis in the mid-80s)
Ted Nugent
Danica McKellar
Alyssa Milano (at Disneyland...talked to her briefly while waiting in line for the Matterhorn)
Amanda Pays (from the TV series THE FLASH)
Hillary Swank
Wilmer Valderama
Danny Trejos
Kourtney Kardashian
Linda Blair
Christina Ricci
Burt Ward
Arnold Schwarzenegger
River Phoenix
Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson
Alan Jackson
Richard Pryor
Anthony Perkins
Robin Williams
...most of the Dodgers from 1970 - 1980...one of my best friend's is the grandson of Walter O'Malley
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Kermit Washington
Don Ford
Cazzie Russell

...I think that's it!

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
No way! I live in Palmdale CA!!!!! 20 minute's from Lancaster!!! :D

My dad has a friend who's dad was the inventor of the bendy straw! :D

LOL!

turtlelubber said:
Steven Tyler Kelly Clarkson Johnny Depp and Jennifer Lawrence

OMG THAT WOULD BE SOOO KOOL DETAILES????

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Tom said:
Will Smith, Will Farell, Josh Brolin, Jim Carey, Leonardo DiCaprio, Rosario Dawson, Arnold Scwartzeneggar, John C. Reilly, Michelle Rodrigues, Patrick Swayze, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brian, Ellen Degeneres, Drew Carey, Russel Crowe, Quentin Tarrantino, The Cohen Brothers, Danny Aiello, Thomas Jane, Patricia Arquette, David Arqutte, Paul Ruebens, Zoe Saldana, Reese Witherspoon, Michael Jordan, Verne Troyer, Jamie Foxx... Ok. I'm tired of thinking about it now, but the list could go on and on and on...

NO FAIR! you work with those guys!:p

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Neal said:
Tortoiseboy, I hate to be the one to tell you this but you're gonna have to do a little better than that:D

How about this. I met the guy who created the formula for 10W30, lol.

Also met the founder of Cold Stone. He actually lived down the street from me growing up. He had a pool shaped like an ice cream cone, and the cherry on top was a hot tub.[/QUOTE]

That's one kool pool! Lol

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
luvpetz27 said:
I met Prince.....dont know if many of you like him but I do and it was amazing!! I went to his concert....6th time and I was in the second row with my friends. He pointed at me and my friend beside me and we got to go on stage for about a second. Only a second but it was totally amazing! :)

anyone like him?

Like some of his songs, and have TREMENDOUS respect for his business savvy...not many artists have beat record labels at their own game!

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Well I love in Texas where there's no one! But my mom met screech from saved by the bell about 2 years ago and shook Germy camp! Lol our favorite Christian artist! Dang can't spell his first name! Wait I met josh hutcherson! No I didn't buy that would be my BIGGEST life dream that would never happen ahhh a girl can dream.....

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I thought I'd attempt to reserect this old but interesting thread.
The vast majority of the posters are no longer on the TFO.
I never mentioned that I used to live down the road from SNAKE OIL salesman Jim Bakker of PTL fame during my brief first marriage and living in Fort Mill South Carolina.
And even more exciting was when elder rapper Flavor Flav was on our plane from Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale international Airport.
So, no. No big celebrities.

....And I just noticed that this post is not open to further replies.....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I thought I'd attempt to reserect this old but interesting thread.
The vast majority of the posters are no longer on the TFO.
I never mentioned that I used to live down the road from SNAKE OIL salesman Jim Bakker of PTL fame during my brief first marriage and living in Fort Mill South Carolina.
And even more exciting was when elder rapper Flavor Flav was on our plane from Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale international Airport.
So, no. No big celebrities.

....And I just noticed that this post is not open to further replies.....
Well, oh mighty moderator, you have the power. . . OPEN IT!!!