Who is better equipped to fight bad guys: Batman or Superman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Ummmmm.... I vote for Inspector Gadget.

Or the Roadrunner. He's smart and super fast, lol.

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
CourtneyAndCarl said:
StudentoftheReptile said:
Batman is TOTALLY smarter than Ironman. I do agree it would be an even match, but Stark is a tad more cocky and arrogant for his own good. Batman would be a mere few seconds ahead of him, and that's all he would need.

I would have to disagree, about Batman being smarter. I think Ironman is more cocky, yes, and kind of gives off the "I'm better than you for no reason" vibe... but usually he actually is better than you :p Batman has more physical skill, as far as martial arts is concerned, but Ironman also has more gadgets.

No, he has more weaponry...but opponents with superior weaponry and firepower have been bested by Batman before.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
TylerStewart said:
CourtneyAndCarl said:
I would have to agree. I have a huge debate going on at work, actually, between me and a huge batman fan... It's more of an Ironman vs. Batman thing though (Ironman would win, by the way.... :p )

Yeeeeah, but Ironman is Marvel and Batman is DC, so it would just not happen, right? Different timeframes, or planets or something, if I understand it right. I'm admittedly not up to date on comic book heroes, and know very little in detail about Superman. Ironman and Batman would be a better match, as they're essentially both "human."
Did you miss the DC/Marvel worlds collides crossover?
I suspect there is a deeper meaning behind this thread.

DanieltheAnvil

5 Year Member
Bradenton, Florida
At first i thought this wasnt even debatable. but then i got to thinking about it and...... wait yep....... still not dabatable. Superman needs no gadgets beyond a sweet cape. although Batman is BY FAR my fave hero. superman is more equiped due to his power. kryptonite? please.... how many times has that been tried. only a few people have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.