Who Wants A Burmese Star?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Tom...... looks like you could sell the " whole kit and kaboddle"...
Will C- notes work ?
:D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
C-notes? Is that like an F-flat...? :D

When the time comes, I will go back through this thread and contact all the people who are interested. Then it will be time to put your money where your mouth is... I'm supposed to call the breeder in May, so I should no more around that time.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Tom said:
C-notes? Is that like an F-flat...? :D

When the time comes, I will go back through this thread and contact all the people who are interested. Then it will be time to put your money where your mouth is... I'm supposed to call the breeder in May, so I should no more around that time.

C notes= Benjermans'.....aka : 100 dollar bills :p

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Jacqui said:
Kristina said:
Well, the thread title said, "Who wants a Burmese Star," not "Who wants to pay for one" LOL ;)

Man, I would love love love to get a few... I have to wait until we move though :( I just don't have the space :(

Just send me your Hingebacks, then you would have enough room... just sayin' :D I mean, I could FORCE myself to give them a place to stay. :D

LOL! Not on your life, lady! :p

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Well I wouldn't say useless...

Properly handled they could make a nice ashtray or door stop. An attractive paper weight with some of the smaller species...

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan

shocked.gif

I bet with proper handling YOU would make a good paper weight!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
When I pass on, I want to be stuffed so I can be a life size paper weight.

Hikaru

10 Year Member!
Interested if it is in the range of 700-800 per hatchling.

GregH

5 Year Member
Tom said:
I have found a breeder and I'm trying to work out a volume deal to bring down the price. I've had 9 month olds offered to me for $1750 each and lots of hatchlings for $1000 each. I am trying to get the price down to a more reasonable $700-800 by buying in quantity. The breeder I have found has clutches from 5 females due to hatch in a few months. He is committed to send out a few, but is giving me a shot at the rest. I don't have enough cash sitting around to buy a ton of these, so I'm trying to see if anyone wants to go in on it with me. The more we buy, the cheaper they get. I'm looking at getting 4-6 for myself. Anyone else interested? It would be the same sort of deal that I do with the Gpp.

Hello Tom, I would definitely be interested in a couple depending on the price of each. Let me know, my e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks, Greg

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Are they stud booked? And what lines or numbers are they from. I will be interested in a couple.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
I would love a couple dozen more, but not sure if the funds will be available. I would be grateful for being informed when they are available though. :)

conservation

10 Year Member!
I am in for 5-10 as long as you give me a week or so to budget the funds. I would like to know about the tortoises quality and lines since I would be purchasing them for a long term project.

Stephen

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Talked to the breeder. A lot of eggs went bad. Only three have hatched so far and the breeder expects around 10 for the season.

Not sure how I'm going to proceed from this point.

conservation

10 Year Member!
Understood. Well I can be in for a few still. I already was landscaping part of my yard for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.