Whos ready for football season ?!!

Jan A

Location (City and/or State)
Boulder, CO
Football.
No.
I'm giving up cold turkey.
Or cold Gamecock.
Yup, probably watched my last Super Bowl. Can no longer relate to half time at all. Commercials $ucked. The game $ucked. Now, let me tell you how I really feel....

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Its almost that time again! And if Cam newton ends up starting for us i might need a second job to replace all my tv’s i destroy

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Its almost that time again! And if Cam newton ends up starting for us i might need a second job to replace all my tv’s i destroy
Haha, I gotta agree with you. Cam is washed up. Tua has to prove himself this year. He didn't do terrible last year but he didn't do great either. Anyway, im so looking forward to something to do on Sundays again lol.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Haha, I gotta agree with you. Cam is washed up. Tua has to prove himself this year. He didn't do terrible last year but he didn't do great either. Anyway, im so looking forward to something to do on Sundays again lol.
Hell yeah! At least Tua has some ceiling.. Cam looks like hes competing in the olympic shot put

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Tell me how many times u can bounce a bubble screen before its realized u suck?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Tell me how many times u can bounce a bubble screen before its realized u suck?
So what led to his demise? Did Cam never have a throwing arm (like Tebow, really) or was it running too much & not learning to rely on his arm/receivers/tight ends?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
CAROLINA won.
CLEMSON lost.
It's a great start.
It's going to wreak havoc with our new friends but I just can't root for Oklahoma. I can root for Oklahoma State. They have hot uniform colors. I'm still a die-hard CU Buffs fan.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
It's going to wreak havoc with our new friends but I just can't root for Oklahoma. I can root for Oklahoma State. They have hot uniform colors. I'm still a die-hard CU Buffs fan.

Why not - Oklahoma is OK ;)