Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Oh gosh....I am soooo bad at mushroom id.....and because of that I usually will pull and toss any that show up in the tort yard...or in any part of the property for that matter....lol...

But my post will bump your thread back to the front and hopefully someone with better shroom knowledge can help you out.... :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I am not good at it either. However I get some in my yard that looks like yours. However, yours looks a little whiter then mine. Mine has a slight tan tinge to it. Because mushrooms can make you very sick if the wrong kind is eaten, I always figure if it is growing in my yard, it probably isn't the right kind. They aren't that easy to find in the wild. Also, if it isn't safe for humans, I don't feed it to my animals either, unless it is on the animal good food list.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I always figure if it is growing in my yard, it probably isn't the right kind

I find this sooooo funny, that is the first thought that pops in my mind as well....lol....I have tried to ration with myself but can not shake the thought....lol ....be forewarned little shrooms....my yard is the path to death and destruction for you and your kind....lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.