Winners: To Claim Your Prize

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
In order to claim your prize at Tortoise Supply, you need to make an account with them. Josh will send Tyler your email addresses and where you placed in the contest (the amount of your prize).

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
If we already had an account using the same email, we don’t need to do anything, correct?

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Will the tortoise supply accounts be credited by Tyler? That’s how it works? Hope everyone had a Happy New Year

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I got the official list today and I credited all the winners that had their email in my system (account created). There was 5 of the 12 that didn't have their email in my system (3, 4, 5, 8th and 9th places). If you want your credit, please shoot me an email at [email protected]. Everyone else should have their credit in their account now.

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
I got the official list today and I credited all the winners that had their email in my system (account created). There was 5 of the 12 that didn't have their email in my system (3, 4, 5, 8th and 9th places). If you want your credit, please shoot me an email at [email protected]. Everyone else should have their credit in their account now.

Sorry I'm late! I went to create an account today but it seems there is an issue with the CAPTCHA required for registration. reCAPTCHA V1 is disabled and it refers to http://g.co/recaptcha/upgrade

Has anyone else run into this?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hi Tyler sent you an email. No. 3 winner. Then figured out where I needed to go to create an account but could not as had same problem as Vladimir.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
I disabled Captcha for now, I was getting too many emails for a new Russian bride. I am perfectly fine with my fiery redhead wife.
@TylerStewart
Did you get my email?
I created my account on Dec 17th, but don't see where my credit is in my account. Where would I find that, or did I mess up?

And thank you for our prizes!

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
@TylerStewart
Did you get my email?
I created my account on Dec 17th, but don't see where my credit is in my account. Where would I find that, or did I mess up?

And thank you for our prizes!

I see the info about the credit listed under https://www.tortoisesupply.com/account.php, on the left side of the page beneath the "Manage your Account" menu

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Tyler sent you an email. No. 3 winner. Then figured out where I needed to go to create an account but could not as had same problem as Vladimir.
Carol: I think your picture was the #7 picture, no?