Would like to rehome my Gulf Coast Box Turtle, no trade necessary, in FL

CatsinQ

Location (City and/or State)
Panama City Beach, FL
Hi All,
I "rescued" a tiny GC BT a little over a year ago. He or she has grown well and [I assume] is healthy but after reading this forum for a year and getting a lot of help I have come to the realization that there are people out there that really love their torts and that I am not giving him the best home possible. I think it would be better for him to have someone that really knows how to take care of him. I am in Panama City Beach in the panhandle, and would be happy to drive a ways to deliver him. He comes with everything that is his: some Mazuri and Omega, bathing dish, half log and the lights as well. Hell, if you want the kiddie pool he is living in you can have that too! I just want him to have a good home. His name is Harry.Harry.jpg HarryCU.jpg Harrys_kiddie_pool.jpg

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
I have no idea how to send a private message :( -- Anyways... I'm in West Baton Rouge Louisiana, I'd be willing to meet halfway if you bring all his "goodies" so he will be comfy and not stressed out in his new home :)

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I wish I could take him but I'm in ohio. He looks a lot like my gulf coast juvenile.

tony's torts

5 Year Member
Hi All,
I "rescued" a tiny GC BT a little over a year ago. He or she has grown well and [I assume] is healthy but after reading this forum for a year and getting a lot of help I have come to the realization that there are people out there that really love their torts and that I am not giving him the best home possible. I think it would be better for him to have someone that really knows how to take care of him. I am in Panama City Beach in the panhandle, and would be happy to drive a ways to deliver him. He comes with everything that is his: some Mazuri and Omega, bathing dish, half log and the lights as well. Hell, if you want the kiddie pool he is living in you can have that too! I just want him to have a good home. His name is Harry.View attachment 232359 View attachment 232360 View attachment 232361

Still available? If so, Im interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

tony's torts

5 Year Member
Not sure if the previous reply was easily visible...do you still have the GC boxie?

CatsinQ

Panama City Beach, FL
I'm so sorry, but he was donated to a local herpetological society for their education program. I'll try to figure out how to delete my original post.