Wow this is getting hard!!!

tortgirl123

Uuuggghhh!!!!!! I can't stand it anymore! I need my new baby! He hasn't even shipped yet! Since nothing ships on Sundays, he ships tomorrow. The waiting is so hard!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
To maybe help the time pass, check temps on enclosure for day and night. Search out food and plant ideas. Start drawing your plans for the outside enclosure. When you realize how much you have yet too do, even after he gets here, the time will seem like it has gone too fast:D

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
I'm still waiting for my new ones too!!!
I hate it to wait!! Actually I would pick up them today but I have to wait until next Saturday! :)

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
>.< lol im an impulse buyer myself and i hate waiting! hehehehehe...

jackmeggers

Hampton Roads, Va
I agree with Wellington, spend some time on The Tortoise Table and research all the foods that are tasty and good for your little one. You can also plan a garden for outside or start a little one in a window box based on your findings.

I'm waiting for tomorrow so I can set up the enclosure for my hopefully soon to be new baby, a neglected little Redfoot I'm hoping to adopt. So I'm doing much the same as you: reading articles, checking out the different plants that are more suited to it's environment over my Greek's, making lists of possible names and of course, spending time on the forum :D Hang in there, you can do!

funbean

Waiting is the hard part. Then comes the worrying.back and forth checking the heat gun humidity food and then after about a week you can finely breath
Almost on my second week and feeling
Good now