WOW- WEEE……REDFOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
The latest Hypo Redfoot Baby Hatched at the Cove’……..and this one is a **STUNNER**…..just look at them legs!!!….almost a solid orange/mango with head and neck coloring to match and of course' the groovy purple hue skin tone…:p

JD~:)

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Oh My ! What a gorgeous little one you have there.

Sent from my M865 using TortForum mobile app

abclements

5 Year Member
Well done JD! I love seeing every single one of your hypos!!

Falcon70

10 Year Member!
North Carolina
Awesome picture! The purple skin tone is very cool. Also, his legs make him look part Gila Monster:)

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
really cute hatchling!!! just amazing colouring!! :)

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Wow, what an incredible baby! So glad you are having such a successful breeding program with your hypos, they're amazing! I love the neck colors and the legs, as you pointed out.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Redstrike said:
Wow, what an incredible baby! So glad you are having such a successful breeding program with your hypos, they're amazing! I love the neck colors and the legs, as you pointed out.

Well Mr Chris ... thanks for the kuddo's ...as well as the rest of the gang..... :) ....it's been a long 7 years but things seem on track and by far the best year ever on the Hypo babies.....with *2 different hypo lines to boot :D ...who look much different from each other ...
This one indeed is ultra groovy v^v^..with some intense leg coloring ....and just luv them spots! :p:D

abclements said:
Well done JD! I love seeing every single one of your hypos!!

^5 :)

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Neat little gems JD.
Question: Do you know the original origin of your hypo bloodline? Were the founder animals imported from Suriname or Venezuela? I seem to recall Joe Terry telling me that at least one of his wild caught hypos was from Venezuela.
A friend of mine has hatched a few hypos from his group of normal looking Suriname tortoises and they look very different from most hypo red-footed tortoises I've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.