Yeah, we can haul that....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I don't get it?
I've seen half of houses, the wind turbine propellors, huge boats, giant machinery that I have no idea what it was, all hauled on semi trailers.
I'm not seeing what you see lol

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I don't get it?
I've seen half of houses, the wind turbine propellors, huge boats, giant machinery that I have no idea what it was, all hauled on semi trailers.
I'm not seeing what you see lol

One of the things on the trailer is not like the others

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
@wellington look at the back of the trailer.
I was a Heavy Equipment Operator for years and on 1 job there was a Trike made in Germany (real fancy) in front of houses that were not done yet. I asked all day to find the owner and didn't have any luck. So I hauled it home on my Motorcycle (3 hour ride) with lots of honks, finger pointing and thumbs up from cars on the highway. The instant I got it home our 4 Yr Old fell in love with it and had it well into his teens. I instantly thought of this when I saw the pic. Great post Jeff.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
@wellington look at the back of the trailer.
I was a Heavy Equipment Operator for years and on 1 job there was a Trike made in Germany (real fancy) in front of houses that were not done yet. I asked all day to find the owner and didn't have any luck. So I hauled it home on my Motorcycle (3 hour ride) with lots of honks, finger pointing and thumbs up from cars on the highway. The instant I got it home our 4 Yr Old fell in love with it and had it well into his teens. I instantly thought of this when I saw the pic. Great post Jeff.
Yeah, I totally missed the little truck.