Yearlings Now and questions about selling them

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
You might remember that a year ago we got some surprise leopard tortoise babies that hatched in the ground. They are now two beautiful yearlings and I am getting ready to let them go. Can I get some advice on the best way to ship them before i offer them for sale? Will FedEx carry the boxes and heat pads (if needed) or should I buy the box and shipping supplies from a dealer? If so, where can I get good prices so that I can pass on better rates to the buyers? Would appreciate your help...also have three hatchlings that will also be ready soon. Thank you in advance.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I used ship your reptiles a few times, but I don't like that guy.

Will told me about the lady at reptiles2you.com. I gave her a try and she was great. Been using her ever since. Great customer service. You can get your shipping supplies from her and a great overnight shipping rate too.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I used ship your reptiles a few times, but I don't like that guy.

Will told me about the lady at reptiles2you.com. I gave her a try and she was great. Been using her ever since. Great customer service. You can get your shipping supplies from her and a great overnight shipping rate too.
Thanks Tom!