Yellow Foot and Red Foot Need New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
Pics of the Red Foot and Yellow Foots for sale in Covington, KY. Tim said he is willing to try and work out shipping. The turtle table was a great set-up and all the torts looked to be in excellent health and very active. I played with them all for awhile before leaving with my Sulcatas. Nice tort lover who has been raising Leopards for years, looking to rehome some Giant Australia Yellow Foots and some Red Foots. His name is Tim and he is located in Northern Kentucky, near Covington and Newport.

I think he wanyed $160 for the non-sullie.Tim from Kentucky email: [email protected]
Phone: 858-815-9019

Another attempt at posting Yellow Foot and Red Foot pics failed. Why is the attachment thing gone? Help please. I gave up on the photo gallery, it keeps telling me failed to upload. Pics in right format and proper size.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
If you use tinypic.com, its free and its easy.

starjess81

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
KY
I live in western ky...how much for both?

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
starjess81 said:
I live in western ky...how much for both?

You would have to check with Tim on price. His number is in the first thread post. So is his email, but ge isn't real familiar with computers, that's why I told him I would share the info on here for him. Good luck, they were incredibly cute torts!

Status
Not open for further replies.