Yellowfoot tortoise pair in Indiana

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Plainfield, IN
I volunteer with a rescue called A Critter's Chance, located in Indianapolis. Right now we have two yellowfoot tortoises (you can find a picture of one at the link below). I'm not sure of the sexes. They have been living outside but it's getting cold and I'm pretty sure their inside setup is not ideal. I would love to see these guys get a permanent home with a big humid inside setup they can spend the winter in.

You'll have to pick up since we don't ship, and they cannot be used for breeding. They have some slight pyramiding so that would be a bad idea anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.504965562914210.1073741835.484987044912062&type=1

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Plainfield, IN
Sorry, I don't think that will work. There's an application process and home check involved.

RoofSkillz

5 Year Member
How do I apply ! I have an ebt and am moving into a bigger place. My ebt is in a 150 gallon tank by her self. I've had her 2 years. If u guys have contact info please e mail me at
[email protected]

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Plainfield, IN
They are no longer available. And if I'm understanding you correctly, you want another tortoise to put in with your box turtle? It's a very bad idea to mix species. Best to let your boxie rule her castle by herself; she may not want to share anyway.