yoda has big improve ment

Location (City and/or State)
sc
hi, I haven't been online for a while, but in the time I wasn't online yoda my tortoise has had a huge growth spurt he is almost big as a paper plate, and is a lot hevier than he was, I have tried fixing all the mistakes I did with him before , and now his wounds from my dog has almost healed and he has a good bit of growth marks. thank you for all the help in the past.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Must be a small paper plate.
Glad he seems OK. Make sure you give him daily soaks! Keep him from growing in too dry conditions.

sc
lol, I ment ABOUT the size of a paper plate, sorry if it sounded like that( when I had him on a paperplate my mom said he was about the size of a paper plate, so that is where that came from) been trying to keep his bedding moist but it dries out really fast because I have him on a open top tortoise table.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
lol, I ment ABOUT the size of a paper plate, sorry if it sounded like that( when I had him on a paperplate my mom said he was about the size of a paper plate, so that is where that came from) been trying to keep his bedding moist but it dries out really fast because I have him on a open top tortoise table.
I was looking and thinking he seems like he might be pyramiding but I am not an expert.