Young Leopard Tortoise (For Sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I am offering a single leopard tortoise hatchling for sale at this time.

2.jpg

Price: $350 (Shipped). I will reduce the price for AZ residents willing to pick up.

This tortoise is being raised in a manner that most of us here on TFO would consider ideal (lots of humidity, lots of hydration and lots of food). The tortoise hatched out late June 2017. Due to the hot summer months here in AZ, natural growing food is difficult, but the varied diet has consisted primarily of cactus, mulberry leaves, miscellaneous lettuces and greens, and Mazuri.

I am happy to answer any questions you have. Terms and conditions will be discussed as we finalize the transaction.

Other general information: This particular tortoise eats extremely well, is very active and has a bit of an aggressive personality. Not ideal to be placed with a single other tortoise, but has done well in a group of two other half siblings. The growth so far has been smooth, and he should grow to be a decent size. I can provide pictures of the producing adults and pictures of grown sibling tortoises as requested.

Phone: 480- five one zero - 7813. Call or text. If I do not answer PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE!

1.jpg 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.