Your Bucket List Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

chase thorn

Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
895
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs, CO
RE: Your top Bucket List Item

Rent a snowmobile and do some back country boarding... I need to do it before I move![hr]
And a Heli drop on a peak!
 

Vishnu2

Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
547
Location (City and/or State)
Gran Pulse
RE: Your top Bucket List Item

chase thorn said:
Rent a snowmobile and do some back country boarding... I need to do it before I move![hr]
And a Heli drop on a peak!
Excellent one! You should live a little and do it without a jacket! :p
 

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
Moderator
10 Year Member!
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
19,752
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Live to 100 in good health
 

Vishnu2

Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
547
Location (City and/or State)
Gran Pulse
Bucket List: Something you WANT to do before kicking the bucket...
 

ascott

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
16,147
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Die, on or after age 121, at the hands of a 25-yo cuckolded husband...

A cuckold fetishist is aware of the spouse's activity and derives sexual pleasure from it.[5] Among fetishists, the pose of reluctance—the victimization of the cuckold—is a major element of the paraphilia. The cuckold is almost always male; the term for a female cuckold is sometimes referred to as a cuckquean[1] but is not as prevalent in popular culture as the male version of the fetish.
In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant.
You go on with your bad *** self....:p
 

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
85,170
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
The only thing left on my list is beyond my capabilities. I would dearly love to win the lotto.
 

ascott

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
16,147
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
I would dearly love to win the lotto.

LOL....that is a great one Yvonne....and as long as you keep buying a ticket each drawing, you have as good a chance as the next person....:D
 

Vishnu2

Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
547
Location (City and/or State)
Gran Pulse
emysemys said:
The only thing left on my list is beyond my capabilities. I would dearly love to win the lotto.
What would you do with this dream allowance? :D
 

Terry Allan Hall

Active Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
4,009
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
ascott said:
Die, on or after age 121, at the hands of a 25-yo cuckolded husband...

A cuckold fetishist is aware of the spouse's activity and derives sexual pleasure from it.[5] Among fetishists, the pose of reluctance—the victimization of the cuckold—is a major element of the paraphilia. The cuckold is almost always male; the term for a female cuckold is sometimes referred to as a cuckquean[1] but is not as prevalent in popular culture as the male version of the fetish.
In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant.
You go on with your bad *** self....:p
Everyone needs a hobby... :p
 

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
Moderator
10 Year Member!
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
19,752
Location (City and/or State)
CA
wellington said:
Live on the ocean in Hawaii or California
Avoid california taxes are to high.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Posts

Top