your pen is showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelub

5 Year Member
I don't know if my 3TBT is finally coming into maturity or he's just SUPER comfortable with his home, but lately he has been displaying his "member" on an almost daily basis. I'm guessing he's getting to the age where his genes are telling him he needs to find a mate. My GF's mom has a SW (o.p. edit) box turtle she wants to get rid of, but we don't want to mix genes with unlike turtles due to their threatened natural status.

My GF freaked out the first time she saw it because she thought it was a prolapse until she did some quick research :)

thelub

5 Year Member
He spent almost a week of daily revealings. He'd get in his water dish and stick his *** way up in the air. Whenever he got into position, we knew what was coming next. Thankfully he seems to have calmed down in the last few days.

thelub

5 Year Member
terryo said:
He needs two or three girl friends now. LOL;)

We're actually contemplating finding a good female candidate sometime in the future. As we all know, this is an endangered species and I'd like to help change that. But we'll see, I'm still learning with this guy and will probably hold off attempts at breeding until I feel better about taking care of this guy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.