Youtube on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
Well since I hit my 1000th post Thank the LORD i decided to put the forum on my YouTube channel and put a video up about the best forum on the Internet to do something nice in return for being awesome. So please tell me what you think because i would like to make and put the video up tomorrow and also my YouTube channel is ClassyReptiles so it is there and also if you check it out you should add me and (Subscribe please :D) well thank you for your time and being the best forum. Thank the LORD :D :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Be sure to give us the link.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
thank you man and i seen your post about your dad and im terribly sorry about that, but if you are a Christian then forgive him you know, but you are not going to Hell for not seeing him, the only reason you go is rejecting Christ and i wanted to tell you that and ill pray for you and you should pray too.

well just posting my updates just made the video will be up tommorrow the final copy so check it out :D and subscribe again lol

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Well this is it my video is up and ready to watch so go see it guys, Also Subscribe please ,and also ,add ,and comment ,thank you guys ,and TFO

Status
Not open for further replies.