YuTai and Simon

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
My new friend and neighbor from Taiwan knows nothing about animals, so of course I asked her to take care of my birds, tortoises, turtles and cat. She did an excellent job, except some things she just didn't know. For instance, my Hosta was not for cats to eat. I grow spider plants for the cats. Look at this...lol...you can see Simon's cancer eye too.
100_5145.JPG
100_5144.JPG100_5147.JPG

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
You sure they don’t know how to cook them just in case something happened and you didn’t return?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
My new friend and neighbor from Taiwan knows nothing about animals, so of course I asked her to take care of my birds, tortoises, turtles and cat. She did an excellent job, except some things she just didn't know. For instance, my Hosta was not for cats to eat. I grow spider plants for the cats. Look at this...lol...you can see Simon's cancer eye too.
View attachment 308315
View attachment 308316View attachment 308317
This is why all of my remaining indoor houseplants are relegated to the same room with the turtle enclosures... where the cats don't have access.

I miss having houseplants... IN the house. :rolleyes:

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
we used to have actual flowers inside in a window (i think they were pintas) and after i bent down to smell them i caught my dog taking a big bite. I guess she thought I was eating them! ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
This is why all of my remaining indoor houseplants are relegated to the same room with the turtle enclosures... where the cats don't have access.

I miss having houseplants... IN the house. :rolleyes:
I have always had a house full of plants. I love the way a room looks with live plants...Here's my living room
100_4911.JPG
100_4910.JPG
I got an 'old man cactus' from her...
100_5237.JPG

Sleppo

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
Oh man, one of my cats loves to terrorize my plants which my house is full of. I feel for ya!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
we used to have actual flowers inside in a window (i think they were pintas) and after i bent down to smell them i caught my dog taking a big bite. I guess she thought I was eating them! ?
Mhmm suuure.. “flowers” lol

Sleppo

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
Hey "hi"...I lived at #1 Rittenhouse Square for few months. Missed the Wet Coast
That's cool Rittenhouse is a nice area, I work in center city. I lived in South Philly for 5 years ( right by the Italian Market) but moved to the Mount Airy section about 5 years ago. We have trees and yards out here and I love it!