Zoo med gourmet or box turtle food

Kevinrrussell

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan

Today fresh greens..calcium power...I usually try and scratch her shell and she shrinks however today she stood tall ..she pushed on my scratching fingers...she loved it...Slow motion world of a tortoise takes its time.. stan.lee my Red Footed Tortoise is enjoying morning scratches..

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I love your little videos of her. I don't know how to edit or anything.

Kevinrrussell

Michigan
I love your little videos of her. I don't know how to edit or anything.
I was a video editor did weddings...so I have some knowledge but...I use my phone a ton so I edit all on my phone now.I can give you some apps... they are great apps..tons of YouTube videos heelp..

360 videos are tough on the phone but try

Kevinrrussell

Michigan

I am trying put a whole video day 1 till most current...this awesome....after the next yr...I am planing on a yellow footed or cherry head not sure maybe a mail red footed...I move like a tortoise curious of a libra...

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I was a video editor did weddings...so I have some knowledge but...I use my phone a ton so I edit all on my phone now.I can give you some apps... they are great apps..tons of YouTube videos heelp..

360 videos are tough on the phone but try
I use my phone for everything but ya you could message me some apps. I'd like to try it, my vids aren't as cool as yours lol

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Thanks

Kevinrrussell

Michigan
I also have security cams and remote watch stan.lee... I also did a tv show here in Detroit yrs ago and a big tech duuude.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I just a few posts how many tortoise do u have? Any yellow?
I just have the one Redfoot "Murphy" but I have a few water turtles too. I have heard the Yellowfoots are a little more shy and reclusive than the Redfoots.

Kevinrrussell

Michigan
I just have the one Redfoot "Murphy" but I have a few water turtles too. I have heard the Yellowfoots are a little more shy and reclusive than the Redfoots.
Okay..yeah I have been researching yellows now...being a huge video guy I like expressions of thoughts...video you did great, fun simple...perfect..

Kevinrrussell

Michigan

Today early work at least 12 hrs.. Stan.lee red footed tortoise enjoyed thirty minutes in water..now exploring. Her enclosure had tons she ate bit and stomped everything. Jungle is gone...but she is happy

Kevinrrussell

Michigan

Stan.lee enjoyed two days of 96 plus humidity outside and protein inside...tearing up mazuri croc chow.

Kevinrrussell

Michigan

Zoo Med Forest Tortoise blend and the rush strawberry. Stan.lee red footed tortoise enjoy's both.