Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Hey Tortoise people,

I sold out of ZooMed foods last show I did and bought more 50# sacks of both Grassland and Forest Natural tortoise foods. I see ZooMeds bulk prices have gone up alot. Even so, my price for a full four pound (64 ounces) is still better THAN ANYONE else for a 60 ounce jar. My price includes S&H and taxes, yet I still beat Amazon, Chewy, Pet mountain etc.

I think it would be great if these foods did not have so much grain products in them, but it's much less that Mazuri. ZooMed certainly has a better fiber profile than any other commercial pelleted tortoise food. They rank highest by veterinarians that did a nutrient to nutrient comparison among commercial foods and wild type diets. It is simply the best tortoise pellet out there. I think you should have the best too, that's why I maintain a best price anywhere on these two foods.

Buy at a show and I offer an even better value on these products, though you did have to pay for parking and admission for a show. Maybe I'll see you at the Pomona Rep[tile Super show this next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.