Status
Not open for further replies.

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
dalano73 said:
Interesting, never seen that before.

Same here. This is new to me, but I like the idea of a cuddlebone with cactus. If you try it, let us know if the torts like it.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I just saw an ad for it the other day myself. It seems like great idea.

AshleyJones

5 Year Member
Phoenix, AZ
Product Ingredients

Calcium Sulfate, Dried Nopales (Spineless Opuntia Cactus), Dried Carrot, Suncured Chopped Alfalfa, Dicalcium Phosphate, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Beta-carotene, Artificial Tropical Fruit Flavor, Yellow 5, Blue 1

These are the Ingredients, I dont know what some of them are, its a good idea though if everything is okay for tortoise.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
I've tried it, my DBT nips at it a little bit bit not like the packaging claims they will. My guys seems to like cuttlebone more.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Hmm....where did you get yours? I will have to look for it. Seems like a good idea. Mine just nibble at the cuddle bone, so..if they just nibble on this, it would be the same but with some cactus and vitamins.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Personally I will stick with the 25 cent cuttle bones.

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
do you guys think these big companies spy on us?..or are among us? lol and thats how they come up with these products? I mean we are the consumers and im sure the tortoise community isnt that big....hmmmm.

River14

5 Year Member
I cant wait to try "cuddle bone" it sounds so cute, mine just get the old backbone of a cuttle fish broken up ) :

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Tortuga_terrestre said:
do you guys think these big companies spy on us?..or are among us? lol and thats how they come up with these products? I mean we are the consumers and im sure the tortoise community isnt that big....hmmmm.

They'd be fools not to.

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Tortuga_terrestre said:

stop scaring the people with your conspiracy theories, Walter! lol

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Fernando said:
Tortuga_terrestre said:

stop scaring the people with your conspiracy theories, Walter! lol

Hey I just want my cut...lol

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Tortuga_terrestre said:
They're onto us, abort persona DMMJ

pierced_pixie

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
Do any of you just sprinkle the calcium powder on your torts food? I do this with my other reptiles.

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
I keep a cuttle bone in the enclosure and on occasion I will break a piece off and sprinkle it on Boulders greens. I think this new thing looks pretty interesting, I may need to try it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.