Red-Foot for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi1*

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Wyoming
I have a Red-Foot here in Southwest Wyoming that I rescued from a bad situation about a year and a half ago. He has a very nice personality and really likes being with people. Unfortunately he has outgrown the space we have for him indoors and it's too cold most of the year for him to be outside.

I really would like to see him go to someone that would appreciate him and give him a good home with ample space.

Pictures to follow when I figure out how.

Debi

Debi1*

5 Year Member
Southwest Wyoming
Red-Foot for adoption pics

PICT0088.JPGPICT0092.JPGPICT0099.JPGPictures of Red-foot that's listed on adoption page.

Last edited by a moderator:

dustee35

10 Year Member!
He is really cute! I would love to adopt him if you will ship him to Ohio. I would gladly help pay for the shipping. I have 2 redfoots now so I am very familiar with their care. Let me know. thanks, Deanna

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
Dustee35,

If the ship to Ohio doesn't work, a nice guy named Tim has 3 red foots in Covington. He does charge a modest refining fee. I picked up two Sulcatas from him today. Very healthy and happy torts. They tolerated the 3 hour drive home to Ohio well. Check the for sale thread for Tim's contact info. I have pics of the red foots

captainjillian

5 Year Member
If he isn't adopted yet, I would love him! I am in Texas and he would have a nice indoor and outdoor area. I work from home so he would get a lot of attention!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
captainjillian said:
If he isn't adopted yet, I would love him! I am in Texas and he would have a nice indoor and outdoor area. I work from home so he would get a lot of attention!

Hi Captainjillian:

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.