Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gran Pulse
bigred said:
ChiKat said:
I have a degree in elementary education and I would like to teach kindergarten, first, or second grade.
But I am currently a nanny while I wait to get certified in Cali, since I just moved here from IL. In a few weeks I will start my job watching a 3-year old boy named Liam. :D

wellington said:
emysemys said:
I clean up after animals.
Hey, I do that too. They pay sucks, but the benefits are great:)
That made me go "awww" ;)

bigred said:
Male prostitute

I burst out laughing. Even if it's true, I'm not judging! :p

No just kidding, that would be illegal:D
Not in Vegas!!

I've worked in Veterinary Medicine for 11 years.. :D

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
NinjaTortoises said:
Oops i replied to yours lol it was meant for andrea haha sorry

It's funny because I am blonde and have a bubbly personality. When people find I'm smart and that's what I want to be they are mind blown.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Terry Allan Hall said:
Worked in the Developementally Disabled field (ran a group home for adults w/ mental retardation and, later worked in a sheltered workshop for same, teaching work and life skills...rewarding work, but terrible pay!) for quite a few years, until I got injured, so now I sing and play guitar in nursing homes, festivals, restaurants, farmer's markets, private parties and other places. Also give lessons, do some repair on musical instruments and that sort of thing.
4fbe6e4c-86cb-4d55-9755-20f94baa5f1c

With my partner-in-musical crimes, John
So, I suppose it'd be fair to say that I'm a Professional Goof-Off... :p

Your tip jar is funny :D John and I have the same shirt! ;)

CLMoss said:
Oil Painter.

Wow, you certainly are talented! Do you sell your art?

Blake m said:
I am currently a college student. I have my BA in liberal studies: multiple subject, with a concentration in exceptional children and youth (special education). I am going to start my credential so that I can teach moderate/severe children with special needs. My current job is as a behavioral interventionist with children that have autism and other disabilities.

Challenging and rewarding indeed! It was after I had already graduated from college with a degree in elementary education that I developed a true love for children with special needs. (Especially Down Syndrome!)

Momof4 said:
Stay at home Mom and loving it!

That's my dream job! :D

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
ChiKat said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
Worked in the Developementally Disabled field (ran a group home for adults w/ mental retardation and, later worked in a sheltered workshop for same, teaching work and life skills...rewarding work, but terrible pay!) for quite a few years, until I got injured, so now I sing and play guitar in nursing homes, festivals, restaurants, farmer's markets, private parties and other places. Also give lessons, do some repair on musical instruments and that sort of thing.
4fbe6e4c-86cb-4d55-9755-20f94baa5f1c

With my partner-in-musical crimes, John
So, I suppose it'd be fair to say that I'm a Professional Goof-Off... :p

Your tip jar is funny :D John and I have the same shirt! ;)

CLMoss said:
Oil Painter.

Wow, you certainly are talented! Do you sell your art?

Hi ChiKat, Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I sell my paintings. :)

Blake m said:
I am currently a college student. I have my BA in liberal studies: multiple subject, with a concentration in exceptional children and youth (special education). I am going to start my credential so that I can teach moderate/severe children with special needs. My current job is as a behavioral interventionist with children that have autism and other disabilities.

Challenging and rewarding indeed! It was after I had already graduated from college with a degree in elementary education that I developed a true love for children with special needs. (Especially Down Syndrome!)

Momof4 said:
Stay at home Mom and loving it!

That's my dream job! :D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Vishnu2 said:
bigred said:
ChiKat said:
I have a degree in elementary education and I would like to teach kindergarten, first, or second grade.
But I am currently a nanny while I wait to get certified in Cali, since I just moved here from IL. In a few weeks I will start my job watching a 3-year old boy named Liam. :D

wellington said:
emysemys said:
I clean up after animals.
Hey, I do that too. They pay sucks, but the benefits are great:)
That made me go "awww" ;)

bigred said:
Male prostitute

I burst out laughing. Even if it's true, I'm not judging! :p

No just kidding, that would be illegal:D
Not in Vegas!!

I've worked in Veterinary Medicine for 11 years.. :D

HAHAHA We are going to to be doing a Vegas run soon, Maybe I could actually come back with some money:D

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
I work in an organization that manages everything about the budgets of health facilities (hospital, ...) in my area.
but I graduate in Environmental Management

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Masin said:
kanalomele said:
I have been a self employed painting contractor/faux finisher/muralist for years.

Wow! What a beautiful gift you have!!
Thank-you! It took me a long time to trust that I could paint and anyone would find value in it. I am usually painting to create someone else's vision, or solve a design problem so I actually don't have much time to paint for fun. Not nearly as much as I would like anyway!

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
I'm a wildlife biologist, but a stay at home mommy right now.

pnsprrt5863

5 Year Member
I have school full time and baby sit part time and farm part time. Lol. but I am working toward a petting zoo/ zoo. I am told I could have a zoo with what I have now. :)

trailerprincess13

5 Year Member
TheTortoiseWhisperer said:
I'm a phlebotomist!!!!!!

I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! My sister worked in a plasma center. She always says shes gonna go back to school and be a real phlebo....

Anywhoo, I just graduated in may with my bachelors in Social Work. After I send my transcripts in and pay the $200 fee I'll be a Certified Social Worker and I can have fancy letters after my name, CSW to be exact. I currently work at a drop in center for homeless and at risk youth ages 12-21. My hours don't start til noon so I'm also a licensed over-sleeper. Last night I got 13 hours. I also have a job at a church on Sunday mornings watching 2-3 kids. Pretty sweet gig except it starts at 8:30....I'm dead to the world at that time during the week. ::my backwards life::

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
I'm currently a 5th grade teacher, high school soccer coach, and city councilman. I have my master's in school administration and have been looking at principal jobs. They're all fun!

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
DrewsLife727 said:
I'm a young pastor and I also teach at a Christian school =]

It is so amazing how young people can become so devoted to our creator. That is wonderful and God has great things for young people like you. GBY!

Sonja215

5 Year Member
Portsmouth, VA
I'm a paper pusher in the Navy. I do a lot of hand holding and I'm also a walking talking phone book.

Status
Not open for further replies.