2015 CTTC Orange County Tortoise Show

kameya

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, California
I was at the California Orange County Chapter Tortoise show this past Sunday to showcase my tortoise and the turtle items...

First thing to do at the show...got to check out those beautiful giant Galapagos Tortoises...

A couple shots of Radiated tortoise and Burmese tortoise from my neighboring booth...

Finally...my display table...

the good old turtle crossing vinyl stickers and the magnets

Here are the spinning display for the new turtle crossing keychains and arcylic magnets...
@Team Gomberg ...your leopard tortoise is doing very well at the show... ^_^

Some 3D-printed turtle feeding dishes...good for your small turtles with easy access ramps to get in and out of the feeding dish...

and lasty...the new turtle decal...

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Wow! Awesome Galapagos tortoises! Thanks for sharing!

I see a Russian tortoise magnet! I want one!! :D

kameya

10 Year Member!
Orange County, California
It was a great show. I was sitting to your right, with Redfoots.
Naturally we bought some of your things. How can you pass that up? :)

to @kathyth...Yes... I've kept my eyes on your table as well during the show...you were surrounded by many people who were interested in your redfoots throughout the show. Sorry the show got too crowded and I never had enough time to visit your table and others. Hope to see you again next year... ^_^

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
to @kathyth...Yes... I've kept my eyes on your table as well during the show...you were surrounded by many people who were interested in your redfoots throughout the show. Sorry the show got too crowded and I never had enough time to visit your table and others. Hope to see you again next year... ^_^

We will definitely see each other again.
Thank you :)

TSchadel

Kansas
I was at the California Orange County Chapter Tortoise show this past Sunday to showcase my tortoise and the turtle items...

First thing to do at the show...got to check out those beautiful giant Galapagos Tortoises...

A couple shots of Radiated tortoise and Burmese tortoise from my neighboring booth...

Finally...my display table...

the good old turtle crossing vinyl stickers and the magnets

Here are the spinning display for the new turtle crossing keychains and arcylic magnets...
@Team Gomberg ...your leopard tortoise is doing very well at the show... ^_^

Some 3D-printed turtle feeding dishes...good for your small turtles with easy access ramps to get in and out of the feeding dish...

and lasty...the new turtle decal...
Love these! Where can I order????